- The 7 Study Habits of A+ Students
Learn the key principles of effective studying. What does it take to do well in your class?
- Test Taking Tips 1-2-3
Having trouble taking tests? Different tests require different strategies for studying.
- CUNY Black Male Initiative 8th Annual Conference
Race, Law and Justice
- Book Club Meeting
The second session of the Book Club will be held on October 12th, 2012. The book, "The Tipping Point," by Malcolm Gladwell will be discussed.
- Division of Student Development Open House
Visit the Individual Departments to Obtain Information on Services
- Relationships: Making Them Work for You
Explore what makes a healthy relationship and what it takes to have what you deserve.
- Swag is for boys.....Class is for men!
It is back! The York College Male Initiative's Tie Ceremony!
- Mindfulness for the Wandering Mind
What is mindfulness? Learn how to pay attention in an alert way to improve focus.
- Sleep 101: What You Need to Nod
Discover the healthy habits that lead to a deeper sleep for a more effective you!
- Hands Only CPR
Be a lifesaver