- The Barbershop - Fatherhood Special
Calling all fathers, young and old! Don't miss this special session of the Barbershop as we talk to fathers of all ages about the benefits of creating healthy relationships, discuss parenting skills and share resources beneficial for all. Special guests and great food! All are invited!
- Domestic/Intimate Partner Violence Support Group
- Registration for the Winter/Spring Registration 2016 Semester
York College Child & Family Center Registration
- 41st & Central - The Untold Story of the L.A. Panthers
The York College Male Initiative Program sponsors the first in a two part film series, "41st & Central."
- Head to Toe Health Fair
Division of Student Development York College Health Services Center Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority, Incorporated Epsilon Pi Omega Chapter Kiwanis Club of St. Albans Present the Head to Toe Health Fair
- Mind Your Manners: A Lesson in Etiquette
Explore the many aspects of social etiquette with York alum and author, Nikolaus Christmann.
- Upward and Onward Program
The York College Male Initiative Program sponsors its annual Upward and Onward Program, recognizing the graduation and achievements of its program participants.
- Poetry Event - Open Mic
Pi Eta Kappa invites you to let your voice be heard.
- A Conversation with Terrie M. Williams
Author/Activist/Psychotherapist Terrie M. Williams discusses mental health awareness.
- 2014-15 TRiO
You may be wondering why it’s important to be a holistic student, considering it is believed that school is only about academics.