The mission of the Division of Student Development is to integrate, engage, involve and validate students at York College. By developing, operating and implementing effective programs and services, we enable and empower students to become self-actualized, passionate, and engaged learners in a global society.
- Establish and develop programs that enhance student persistence, retention and graduation rates.
- Provide student support services that will assist students in achieving their personal and professional goals and objectives.
- Establish and enhance services that support personal development, health, safety, and wellness.
- Promote a student-centered environment that focuses on inclusion, equity, and respect.
- Assess the quality of programs, services, and activities to improve the student experience within the College and communicate the impact of our efforts to internal and external stakeholders.