- Ujima Intergenerational Café: Violence Prevention Chat N Chew
- The Ujima Intergenerational Café: Violence Prevention and College Ready Chat N Chew educational project aims to establish an intergenerational and empowerment dialogue about violence prevention between the academic village and stakeholders.
- What MSW student employee employee featured student featured
- When Jun 27, 2019 from 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where 3rd Floor Lounge
- Contact Name Dr. Selena T. Rodgers
- Contact Phone (718) 262-2607
- Attendees Open to public
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Selena T. Rodgers, PhD, Project Director, UJIMA Intergenerational, Project Director, Café Violence Prevention Chat ‘N’ Chew; Associate Professor of Social Work; Founding Director, MSW Program.
Durrell Washington, MSW
(PhD incoming Scholar at University of Chicago), Research Affiliate SAFELab and Officer of Research, Columbia University Justice Lab
Victoria Edwards, MSW
York College Master of Social Work Program/CUNY; Founder of Women of Worth NYC, LLC.
Jonathan Quash, PhD
Director of the York College Male Initiative Program; Mentor for My Brother’s Keeper Program
Joel L. Andre Watson, Esq.
Staff Attorney, Community Justice Unit, The Legal Aid Society
Shelia Reynolds, BSW
York College/CUNY Alumna
Founder, We OWE Women Empowering Others With Encouragement
Co-sponsored by: York College Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice/Mayor’s Office to Prevent Gun Violence 2019 Safe in the City Grant and NYS Senator Leroy Comrie