Service-Learning Advisory Board
We welcome those who would like to join our advisory board as we seek to increase opportunities for meaningful community engagement for York's students, faculty, and staff. If you are interested in serving on our Board, please contact Dr. Rowe at email@example.com .
Advisory Board's Charge:
- To provide leadership, advice, and recommendations on service-learning to interested faculty, staff, and administrators
- To aid in developing and institutionalizing a service-learning and civic engagement program.
- To share opportunities for research, publishing, and grant writing for participating faculty.
- To connect faculty with community partners who will aid students in understanding how their organization's mission addresses issues facing the community.
- To serve as a clearinghouse for campus-based service-learning activities.