Application to request Change of Name

Application must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar in room 1H06 with picture I.D. and one of the following: * Naturalization papers (Certificate and Court Order * Certified copy of a court order authorizing the name change * Marriage certificate * Birth certificate

Download Form-Name-Change.pdf — 172 KB