Readmission Application: Deadline for Summer 2017 4-Week 1 and 7- Week 1 is May 18, 2017; the deadline for Summer 2017 4-Week 2 is June 22, 2017; and the deadline for Fall 2017 is August 14, 2017 except for students with Committee on Academic Policy and Standards approval.
Eligibility requirements for re-admission are:
- You must have maintained a minimum overall grade point average of 2.00 when last in attendance at York College.
- Students with less than a 2.00 overall grade point average must petition the Committee on Academic Standards, in room 4G04. Upon approval from the committee, you may then bring your notice to the Office of the Registrar and apply for re-admission.
- Students must clear all blocks on their academic and or financial records prior to being eligible for readmission.
- There is a $20.00 non-refundable processing fee for all re-admission request.
- All applications must be received one month prior to the first day of classes or the application will be returned to the applicant.(Check the York College Academic Calendar for the first day of classes).
Students who have not been in attendance at the College for two or more semesters must follow the Bulletin in effect at the time of their readmission for General Education Requirements. Students who have not been in attendance at the College for three or more semesters must also follow the Bulletin in effect at the time of their readmission for Major Requirements.
Office of Student Academic Services