Readmission Application: Deadline for Winter 2018 is December 14, 2017; the deadline for Spring 2018 is January 11, 2018.
Eligibility requirements for re-admission are:
- You must have maintained a minimum overall grade point average of 2.00 when last in attendance at York College.
- Students with less than a 2.00 overall grade point average must petition the Committee on Academic Policy and Standards, in room 4G04 (for complete instructions, fill out a referral form). Upon approval from the committee, you may then bring your notice to the Office of the Registrar and apply for re-admission.
- Students must clear all blocks on their academic and or financial records prior to being eligible for readmission.
- There is a $20.00 non-refundable processing fee for all readmission requests.
- All applications must be received one month prior to the first day of classes or the application will be returned to the applicant.(Check the York College Academic Calendar for the first day of classes).
Students who have not been in attendance at the College for two or more semesters must follow the Bulletin in effect at the time of their readmission for General Education Requirements. Students who have not been in attendance at the College for three or more semesters must also follow the Bulletin in effect at the time of their readmission for Major Requirements.