Skip to Main Content

When do I need to readmit?

How can I readmit to York College

Students who have been separated from the college for one or more semesters in good academic standing (GPA 2.0 or higher) can retrieve a Readmission Application on the Office of the Registrar site and submit the application to the document portal.