Skip to Main Content

What if I want to give an employer, a parent or a third party access to my record?

How is FERPA used

If a student decides to allow a person (s) and or third-party access to their student record, the student must fill out the FERPA - Permission for Access to Educational Records form. Students can submit their form to the Office of the Registrar via the document upload at