Skip to Main Content

What does "BL" (Blanket Credit) mean?

What happens when there isspecific course equivalent

Students are being awarded transfer credits for the course, but no specific course equivalent is on file with the Office of the Registrar. The "BL", "999" and "998" courses can be re-evaluated by the appropriate academic department. You will have to provide course descriptions and/ or syllabus.