Skip to Main Content

How can I order a duplicate diploma with my current legal name?

Ordering aduplicate diplomawith current legal name

Students must complete the Personal Data Change Form and upload the necessary supporting documentation to the York College Secure Document Portal.  After you receive confirmation from the Office of the Registrar that the name was updated in CUNYfirst, then you can submit the "Duplicate Diploma" form.