Skip to Main Content

Can I receive a grade change after graduation?

Can a grade change be submitted after I graduate

No. Once a student has been granted a degree, grade changes for courses taken in semesters prior to receiving the degree are not permitted. If any student expects to receive a grade change, please notify the Graduation Unit in the Office of the Registrar immediately at