Skip to Main Content

Can I readmit if I was academically dismissed or on probation?

Can students that have been academically dismissed or on probation readmit

Students who were dismissed or placed on academic probation when last in attendance at York, must contact the Committee on Academic Policy and Standards (CAPS) at to petition. Once a student's petition is reviewed, the Committee will send notification to the student of their decision.