Skip to Main Content

Can I graduate if I have an incomplete (INC/PEN) grade in the semester that I apply and/or expect to graduate?

Can I graduate with an incomplete (INC/PEN) grade

Students cannot graduate with an incomplete (INC/PEN) grade on his/her record. The graduation term would be postponed to the following term if the final grade is not received prior to the conferral date. If a change of final grade form is not received by the deadline on the Academic Calendar then the grade will be changed to an FIN, which will affect the cumulative GPA and may negatively impact eligibility for graduation. Student cannot be assigned a retroactive conferral date.