- Final Examinations
- Fall 2009 semester Final Exam
- What Occupational Therapy Academic Calendar student featured Chemistry Accounting and Finance English Performance Mathematics and Computer Studies Computer Studies employee featured History and Philosophy Behavioral Sciences Transfer Foreign Languages, ESL and Humanities Fall Academic Computing Social Sciences Administrative Affairs Performing and Fine Arts Academics Earth and Physical Sciences Sociology Health and Economics Biology Student Development Business and Economics History Mathematics Freshman Health and Physical Education Aviation Institute Health Professions Teacher Education Academic Advisement Social Work Health Services Center Athletics
- When Dec 15, 2009 12:00 PM to Dec 22, 2009 04:55 AM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where York College, Jamaica NY
- Add event to calendar iCal
FINAL EXAMINATION SCHEDULE Final examinations will take place according to the first section letter of your class on the chart below (unless otherwise specified).
All finals will be held in your current classroom. Your instructor will announce any change in this schedule. Students who have conflicts or three examinations in one day should obtain a form from the Office of the Registrar to request a make-up examination.
REFER TO THE BULLETIN FOR PROCEDURES REGARDING MISSED EXAMINATIONS OR INCOMPLETE GRADES
Grades will be mailed to students approximately two weeks after the last day of final examinations. Students who wish to know their grades earlier should give their instructors self-addressed stamped postcards. Grades may also be obtained by using eSIMS. No grades will be available in the Office of the Registrar.
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
10:15 AM – 12:15 PM
12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
2:45 PM - 4:45 PM
4:00 OM - 6:00 PM
Q or QRR or RR
J or HK2 or JK2
R or QQR or QR
K or HK1 or JK1
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:15 PM - 10:15 PM