- Experts Contact
- For additional information contact Marcia Moxam-Comrie, Marketing Communications Office of Institutional Advancement, Rm 2H03 94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd. Jamaica, NY 11451 718-262-2354 (office)/ 718-262-2326 (fax) e-mail: email@example.com
Wang, VivienWang, Vivien
Mathematics and Computer Science
- Areas of Expertise:
- Nonlinear dynamical system, nonlinear partial differential equations; stochastic control applications and stochastic differential equations.
- Stochastic control theory and its application
- Stochastic differential equations and its application
- Numerical analysis and data analysis
I have completed my graduate study with major in mathematics at Oklahoma State University, and I have received my PhD at the end of 2009. My research interests include nonlinear dynamical systems, stochastic control theory, stochastic differential equations, nonlinear partial differential equations, and numerical analysis.
Degree Institution Field Dates PhD Oklahoma State University Mathematics 2009 MS Oklahoma State University Mathematics 2004 BE University of Science and Technology Beijing Electrical Automation Engineering 1998