York College Chapter of NAfME
Chapter Faculty Adviser: Mark Adams
Chapter President: Daijha Rabalais
Chapter Vice President: Ariana Thom
The National Association for Music Education is the only professional association that addresses all aspects of music education. More than 65,000 active, retired, and collegiate members represent all teaching levels from kindergarten through college.
Through its many programs, initiatives, and resources, NAfME works to promote the importance of music education, foster the best possible school music programs across the nation, and advance music education as a profession.
WithNAfME Collegiate Membership You Will:
- Gain Professional Credibility
- Get insight into the professional world
- Expand your network of professional contacts
- Open doors to job opportunities
- Discover new teaching methods and techniques
- Develop leadership skills
- Through the NAfME Job Center: Career and job search advice and a listing of music education job opportunities around the country.