- York College Big Band featuring Tom Browne Trumpet
- Jazz trumpeter backed by York College's Big Band.
- What Performing Arts Center PAC Series Event Performing Arts Feature Performing Arts Center
- When Dec 14, 2016 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM (GMT+0 / UTC0)
- Where PAC
- Contact Name PAC Box Office
- Contact Phone 718-262-2840
- Add event to calendar iCal
Tom Browne is an American jazz trumpeter, who rose to prominence first through his early work with Sonny Fortune, and scored two major hits in 1980 and 1981: the No. 1 US Billboard R&B single "Funkin' for Jamaica (N.Y.)" and the No. 4 US R&B single, "Thighs High (Grip Your Hips and Move)".
Later in 1982 he released a minor hit called, "Fungi Mama (bebopafunkadiscolypso)" which was also recorded on the Arista record label. It reached number 58 in the UK chart.