- Tito Puente Jr. Orchestra
- The comparison is inevitable. How carries his father with him – imprinted on his physical being and locked in his soul.
- What Performance PAC Series Event student featured Performing Arts
- When Oct 13, 2012 11:00 PM to Oct 14, 2012 01:00 AM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where Performing Arts Center
- Add event to calendar iCal
It's in his looks, his joy, his music. No doubt, every time Tito Jr. walks on stage – he walks in his father's footsteps. He dances in celebration, throws his head back in pure joy and lights up the room with that oh-so-familiar smile. Tito Jr. is on a passionate mission. The younger Puente is determined to nurture the musical legacy left by his father. He refuses to let it become a distant memory; "He was just too vibrant, too exciting. There was magic in the music my father made. It made people happy, all over the world. My goal is to keep it alive, and in doing so, expose it to a whole new generation."