- Not For Profits Panel
- York College First Annual Arts Festival: Theatre, Dance, Music, Art, Film, Workshops and Master Classes
- What PAC Series Event Music Current Students Faculty/Staff Current Student Performance student featured Student Performing Arts Center Fine Arts Feature Performing Arts Center student employee featured Student Development Theater employee Student Activities Entering Student Prospective Student PAC Performing and Fine Arts Performing Arts
- When May 11, 2018 from 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where PAC Room 106
- Contact Phone 718-262-2840
- Add event to calendar iCal
Are you looking to start a Not for Profit? Are facing challenges with your Not for Profit? Need Funding and looking for Grants? Come speak with our panel and learn everything there is know regarding Not for Profit Organizations.
Meet the panelists
Greg Mays - A Better Jamaica
A Better Jamaica was founded by Jamaica-born and raised resident, Greg Mays. Mr. Mays is a graduate of Jamaica’s P.S. 15 and I.S. 59. He graduated from Bayside High School before enrolling in Brooklyn’s Medgar Ever College for a year and graduating from Howard University in Washington, D.C. with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a concentration in accounting. Mr. Mays also holds a Master of Business of Administration degree from Harvard Business School.
Andrew Clarke - BRAATA Productions
Andrew Clarke founded Braata in 2009 to address the complete needs of theatre patrons in the U.S. by showcasing and promoting authentic Caribbean talent and culture through storytelling, music, and dance. We aim to foster and develop a greater interest, understanding, and appreciation for the Caribbean region and Diaspora by showcasing its rich lifestyles, traditions, and customs through the visual and performing arts.
Beverly Morrison Caesar - ACT Arts in Christian Theatre
Associate Pastor of Bethel Gospel Tabernacle, Jamaica N.Y. Pastor Bev has a B.S. Degree from Hunter College and a B.Th. degree from Bethel Bible Institute, of which she is now a professor. Founder and Executive Director of Arts and Christian Theater (A.C.T.): a faith-based theatrical company which produces over 10 plays per year and includes members of the communities in all facets of the production Founder and Executive Director of A.C.T. Studios: a theater program which provides training and exposure to the dramatic arts to inner-city communities.