- Movie Night: "Good Hair"
- Presented by The York College Black History Month Committee
- What employee featured Feature Performing Arts Center Black Studies Student Development PAC Series Event student featured Student Activities student employee PAC
- When Feb 13, 2018 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- Where PAC Small Theatre
- Contact Name The Office of Student Activities
- Contact Phone 718.262.2285
- Add event to calendar iCal
Synopsis: Prompted by a question from his young daughter, comic Chris Rock sets out to explore the importance of hair in black culture. Rock interviews celebrities such as Ice-T and Raven Symone, and visits hair salons, stylist competitions and even an Indian temple to learn about hair culture.
Release date: October 9, 2009 (USA)
Director: Jeff Stilson
Awards: Sundance Film Festival Special Jury Prize - U.S. Documentary, MORE
MPAA rating: PG-13, PG
Production companies: HBO Films, LD Entertainment, Nappy Productions, Inc.