- Independent Artists Panel Discussion
- York College First Annual Arts Festival: Theatre, Dance, Music, Art, Film, Workshops and Master Classes
- What PAC Series Event Music Current Students Faculty/Staff Current Student Performance Current Sudents student featured Student Performing Arts Center Fine Arts Feature Performing Arts Center student employee featured Student Development Theater employee Student Activities Entering Student Prospective Student PAC Performing and Fine Arts Performing Arts
- When May 11, 2018 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where PAC Main Stage Theatre
- Contact Phone 718-262-2840
- Add event to calendar iCal
Join us in a Panel Style Discussion with Independent Artists in the business. Participate in a Q&A with the following Artists:
MUSICIAN - Travis Ferguson
Travis Ferguson Queens native began his passion for music and guitar growing up in a church at a young age of 12. He has had the opportunity to play for various artists and travel around the world, from Africa, France, Dubai, Sweden, and many others around the world. Playing for artists such as 50 cents, Trey Songz, Jeremiah, Bridget Kelly, Neyo and many others of all genres, has allowed him to experience what music has to offer.
ACTOR - Nick Reynolds
Nick Reynolds received his MFA from Penn State and his BFA from Marshall University. After training at David Rotenberg's Professional Actor's Lab in Toronto in 2010, Nick moved to New York and began working in TV and Theatre. He has worked regionally in New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Connecticut and West Virginia. Television credits include The Blacklist (NBC), Orange is the New Black (Netflix), The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Amazon), Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Netflix), The Knick (HBO/Cinemax) and Alpha House (Amazon).
DJ - DJ SPYNFO
DJ SPYNFO is without a doubt, one of New York's premier DJs. He began his thriving career in 2000, primarily catering to the diverse college community of St. Johns University (SJU). Throughout his college career, Spynfo mastered and expanded his skills at most of SJU's most popular events including but not limited to a variety of parties, fashion shows, and concerts. Having mastered the college arena in Queens, DJ SPYNFO began to market himself to many of the countries most respected universities-names such as Yale, Howard, Princeton, Pace, Syracuse, and Rutgers were requesting his services for every major event on their campuses. On January 7, SPYNFO along with five other DJs were inducted into the world’s most elite DJ crew-The Pitbulls-created in the late 1990's by Funkmaster Flex with member disco jockeys from radio circuits such as Hot 97 (DJ Mister Cee, Jazzy Joyce, Cipha Sounds, and Bobby Trends) in New York City, 99 Jams (DJ Khaled) in Miami, and from the international circuits.
DANCER - Daryl Richardson
Daryl Richardson is a Native New Yorker, a veteran dancer of stage, television, and film, Director, Producer, Writer, Caterer, CEO and Founder of "The Me Nobody Knows" self-published Author and Director and Founder of the Allen Christian School Dance Academy from 2003 -2012.