- Independent Artists Financial Literacy
- York College First Annual Arts Festival: Theatre, Dance, Music, Art, Film, Workshops and Master Classes
- What PAC Series Event Music Current Students Faculty/Staff Current Student Performance Current Sudents student featured Student Performing Arts Center Fine Arts Feature Performing Arts Center student employee featured Student Development Theater employee Student Activities Entering Student Communications Technology Prospective Student PAC Performing and Fine Arts Performing Arts
- When May 11, 2018 from 02:30 PM to 03:30 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where PAC Room 106
- Contact Phone 718-262-2840
- Add event to calendar iCal
Give yourself some peace of mind as you develop your skills of financial literacy with CFA Robert Jones.
Robert Jones CFA
Rob Jones, CFA, is a finance professional and emerging domestic markets investor with over 15 years of experience in data analytics, equity financing, equity research, derivatives, hedge fund operations, inferential statistics, treasury, real estate investing, venture capital/private equity investing, and finance technology. He has a BA in Economics from Queens College, in Queens, NY, his hometown.
Following his passion for helping the underprivileged, Rob Jones left his management position at Morgan Stanley and devoted the next 5 years to counseling at-risk youth, teaching, public speaking, campus ministry and spiritual outreach programs before joining the highly regarded hedge fund/private equity firm, Tiger Global. After over a decade at Tiger Global, he founded ESE Strategies, LLC which stands for Economic Social Empowerment, and is a financial services firm with clients ranging from ultra-high net worth individuals to hip hop executives to budding entrepreneurs. He also created the ESE Financial Literacy School which is a non-profit established to demystify finance in previously marginalized communities. He currently lives in New Jersey with his wife and two sons and volunteers as a deacon and board member of his local church, several charity based organizations and as an assistant coach of his sons' sports teams.