New Food Service Director at CUNY York College
I am Henry McCants the new Food Service Director for Aladdin Food Management at CUNY York College. I am looking forward to meeting and working with everyone. Please feel free to contact me at anytime for assistance. I will be making many change to the Cafeteria, Starbucks and Catering for the 2014 Fall semester so please stop by. I advise you to look for announcements that I will be posting weekly and daily. Below is a little background about me in the Food Service Industry.
- Advance levels in Food Service Industry, highlighting over twenty years. Expertise in corporate dining, restaurants, hotel-conference centers, senior health care dining, country club dining and education dining.
- AMERICAN CULINARY FEDERATION, INC Member
- NYC FOOD PROCTECTION COURSE
- NYC Food Show Culinary Art Contest First Place 1991 and 1992 with SUNY Cobleskill University
- Honored by SUNY Cobleskill University to return to teach the Restaurant course
- Several Culinary Contest awards company base and individual
- Baking contest 1991
Thank you for the warm welcome! Let's start the 2014-2015 year with a BLAST.
Food Service Director