2015-2016 Auxiliary Enterprises RFP
|To:||Faculty and Staff|
|From:||YC Auxiliary Enterprises Board|
|RE:||2015-2016 FINAL AUXILIARY ENTERPRISES RFP|
|Date:||May 19th, 2015|
The Auxiliary Enterprises Corporation (AEC) has established a new funding period to facilitate the development of summer events. The new funding period is July 1, 2015 - September 30, 2015. The RFP submissions for this new funding cycle are due Monday, June 1, 2015.
Please note the applications are due Monday, June 1, 2015.
The requirements are as follows:
- Current full-time faculty and staff members are eligible to apply
- Student clubs are not eligible to apply
- Only one application per department will be considered in each round
- Repeat applications are welcomed, but applicants must submit additional information as needed
- The same RFP projects/proposals will only be funded for up to a total of two (2) times by the York College Auxiliary Enterprises within a fiscal year, with the completion of a final report before the end of each funding period
- All applications MUST be approved by the appropriate department head prior to submission.
As a friendly reminder, the submission of the Final Report to the AEC is required for all awards distributed in the current funding period. A template will be sent to the Summer semester awardees.
The reports are due by Monday, January 11, 2016, and failure to submit one will deem a repeat proposal ineligible in the next funding phase.
Please email the final document to Nicole Williams, Administrative Assistant Office of Planning and Budget, York College/CUNY 94-20 Guy R. Brewer Boulevard Jamaica, NY 11451 Phone: 718-262-2332