2018-2019 Auxiliary Enterprises Request for Proposals (RFP)
|To:||Faculty and Staff|
|From:||YC Auxiliary Enterprises Board|
|RE:||2018-2019 Auxiliary Enterprises Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Date:||September 24, 2018|
The York College Auxiliary Enterprises Corporation (AEC} provides funding for campus initiatives three times per year. As stated in the Auxiliary Enterprises By-laws, "all funds must be used to assist in developing, improving and increasing the programs, resources and facilities of York College to enable it to provide more extensive educational opportunities and services to its students, faculty, administrative staff, alumni and others in the college community."
The RFP applications for this next funding cycle are due Thursday, October 11, 2018. The funding period is for Academic Year 2018/2019.
The requirements are as follows:
- Current full-time faculty and staff members are eligible to apply
- Student clubs are not eligible to apply
- Only one application per department will be considered on each round
Projects that are geared more towards Department-specific events (e.g. student advisement, accreditations, student/faculty workshops, etc.) might be considered, but may be directed to the appropriate Deans or other campus offices.
RFP projects/proposals MUST occur within the CONCURRENT funding period. Proposals that cover other funding periods will be disqualified.
- Repeat applications are welcomed, but applicants must submit additional information as needed
- All applications MUST be approved by the appropriate department head prior to submission.
Please email your RFP submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org Nicole Williams - Administrative Affairs
York College/CUNY 94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd Jamaica NY 11451 Phone: (718) 262-2332 Fax: (718) 262-2730