Math/CS Club Talk: "Computations with Infinity"
- Math/CS Club Talk: "Computations with Infinity"
- Math/CS Club Talk Computations with Infinity Dr Lou D'Alotto Mathematics and Computer Science
- What Mathematics Mathematics and Computer Studies student featured
- When Feb 17, 2015 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM (GMT+0 / UTC0)
- Where AC/2C07 Department of Mathematics and Computer Science - Conference Room
- Contact Name Dr. Lidia Gonzalez
- Contact Phone 718-262-2551
- Attendees Talks are open to all (you do NOT have to be a math or CS major to attend).
- Add event to calendar iCal
Join us for the first Math/CS Club Talk of the semester.
Title: Computations on Infinity
Speaker: Dr. Lou D'Alotto, York College, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Abstract: Join us as we explore how to compute (add, subtract, etc.) with infinity.
This talk is self-contained (no prior knowledge of the topic is needed.)
Snacks will be provided.