Outlook App Setup (Students)
For iPhone iOS:
1. If you haven't already, install the Outlook for iOS app from the iOS App Store or Get Outlook with your phone number (you will receive a download link).
2. Open the Outlook for iOS app and tap Get Started if it's your first time. Otherwise, open the menu in the upper left corner.
3. Tap Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
4. Enter your York College email address, then tap Add Account.
5. Tap Next when finished and swipe through the features.
You're now ready to start using Outlook for iOS!
For Android device:
1. If you haven't already, install the Outlook for Android app from the Google Play Store or Get Outlook with your phone number (you will receive a download link).
2. Launch the Outlook app.
Tap "Skip" to go to the "Add Account" screen.
3. Enter York College Student Email Address then tap "Add Account"
4. You are being forwarded to a Microsoft Office 365 website
5. Enter the password for your York College Student Email Account then tap on "Sign in".
6. You are now on the "Add Another Account" screen, tap "Maybe Later".
The Outlook app now displays your emails (if you have any emails).
You're now ready to start using Outlook for Android!
Please be aware that while our IT department has tested these instructions each personal device is different and we cannot predict how they will behave.