York College Customer Service and Complaint System
Faculty or Staff
If you are a faculty or staff member, click the link below
Please Do Not Use This System for the Following:
- Imminent Danger: If you believe you or another person are in danger of imminent harm, please do NOT use this system. Please contact York College Public Safety (x2222) or call 911 immediately.
- Criminal Activity: If you believe you or another person are the victim of a crime, please do NOT use this system. Please contact York College Public Safety (x2222).
- Union Grievances: If you wish to file a grievance alleging a violation of your Collective Bargaining Agreement, please do NOT use this system. Please contact your union representative.
Examples of complaints that may be made using this system include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Employee misconduct
- Student misconduct
- Discrimination complaints
- Sexual Harassment complaints
- Academic complaints (e.g., grades, classes, schedules or professors)
Support Requests: If you have a technology need or issue or if you have a need for services like custodial, facilities or other there are self-service portals in place to address these kinds of service needs: Contact IT for technology needs at ext. 5311 or contact B&G at ext. 2200
If you wish to make a complaint, other than described above, you may proceed with this system.
York College provides and encourages all students, faculty and staff the ability to provide customer service comments electronically using this system. The comments could be in the form of feedback, questions or suggestions. Any response or actions required will be handled during normal business hours.