Public Safety Services
Please be aware of the following:
In compliance with current State of New York directives regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, until further notice, no one is permitted to be in any College building, unless specifically authorized as “essential personnel” by written notice.
- Faculty & Staff MUST seek approval from Department head via Y-Connect Services to gain access onto campus prior to their visit. All requests must be submitted and approved at least 24 hours prior to planned arrival to the campus.
- Department Heads MUST approve or deny staff requests for access via Y-Connect at least 24 hours prior to the requestor’s planned visit. No one may access campus buildings without having received approval from Chief Massiah.
Please Do Not Use This System for the Following:
- Imminent Danger: If you believe you or another person are in danger of imminent harm, please do NOT use this system. Please contact York College Public Safety (x2222) or call 911 immediately.
- Criminal Activity: If you believe you or another person are the victim of a crime, please do NOT use this system. Please contact York College Public Safety (x2222).
- Union Grievances: If you wish to file a grievance alleging a violation of your Collective Bargaining Agreement, please do NOT use this system. Please contact your union representative.