Media Resource Center FAQ's
Media Resource Center most frequently asked questions.
- Where is the Media Resources Center and what are the hours?
- What time does my reservation have to be picked up by if my class is scheduled in the evening?
- Why do I have to make a reservation in person?
- What if I need to reserve the same thing on a regular basis for the entire semester?
- Can I send someone else to pick up/return my reservation?
- Why can't you deliver the equipment to me?
- What is Web Checkout?
- What if I do not make my reservation 48 hours in advance? Can I still get equipment?
- Can someone show me how to use equipment?
- How do I return equipment if the Media Resources Center is closed?
- What happens if I break or lose something?
- What if I am having a problem during class?
- What if I don't return something on time?
- How do I order media for my department?