- Merit Scholarship Reception
- President Marcia V. Keizs and members of the York College Foundation Board of Trustees cordially invite you to attend the York College Foundation Merit Scholarship Reception & Concert to benefit the York College Merit Scholarship Fund.
- What Giving student employee
- When Jun 12, 2018 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center
- Contact Name Christina Roberts
- Contact Phone 718-262-3810
- Add event to calendar iCal
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is the world's largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with more than 80,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
Thurgood Marshall College Fund
Thurgood Marshall College Fund is the nation’s largest organization exclusively representing the Black College Community. Through scholarships, capacity building and research initiatives, innovative programs, and strategic partnerships, TMCF is a source for top employers seeking top talent for competitive internships and good jobs. "Changing the world…one leader at a time."
Celebrating our Merit Scholars who maintain a high grade point average throughout their four years at York College.
And announcing York College’s first ever Annual Giving Society
Please respond by June 1, 2018. For more information call 718-262-3810.