- Annual History Essay Contest 2021 Deadline
- Department of History, Philosophy, and Anthropology Annual History Essay Contest Submission Eligibility, Requirements and Deadline.
- What History, Philosophy, and Anthropology
- When Apr 20, 2021 from 04:00 PM to 04:05 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Contact Name Dr. Robert Parmet
- Attendees Open to all Majors
- Add event to calendar iCal
Any historical essay submitted in a York College course during the 2020/2021 academic year. This includes papers submitted in disciplines other than History.
Length: 10 page minimum, typed or computer printed and double-spaced.
Endnote Source Citation: Should be offered at the end, but must be provided so as to identify all materials that are not the writer's own.
Due Date: No later than Tuesday, April 20, 2021. Papers are to be e-mailed to Dr. Robert Parmet firstname.lastname@example.org No papers will be accepted after 4:00 p.m. on this date.
Prizes: One award of a significant monograph or reference book for the best paper, and one certificate for honorable mention.
Judges: A panel of three faculty readers from various York disciplines.
For further information, contact Dr. Robert Parmet at email@example.com