Skip to Main Content
York College Student Health Services Center

How to submit

Information for student submitting Immunization Forms to the Student Health Services Center. 

  • Click the Forms link to the left.
  •  Print the Student Immunization Record form and complete.
  •  Print the Medical Record form and complete.
  •  Have your doctor complete the Physical Examination section.
  •  Send all completed forms and supporting documents to the Student Health Service Center using the DOCUMENTS UPLOAD link on the left of this webpage
  • Any requests for information should be mail to