In order to be considered for the SEEK Program, all interested students must make an appointment with the SEEK Office in Room AC-1C08
- You will be contacted by the SEEK Office to inform you if you have been accepted to the program or not.
- You must always check your CUNYfirst "To Do List" and satisfy all the financial aid requirements.
- Funds are disbursed directly to the student's account about a week after the award has been posted. If you miss the date you’ll have to wait until the next pay period for that program.
- In some cases, funds may be applied to cover your balance and any remaining will be mailed to you or directly deposited into your bank account if you signed up for direct deposit.
- You’ll earn financial aid as you attend your classes, hence withdrawing, skipping, dropping, not attending or failing courses will adversely affect your eligibility.