Marketing and Communications Assessment
The office of Marketing and Communications is the official voice of York College, responsible for managing communication with campus stakeholders, local and higher education communities and media. The office coordinates with media sources and manages and safeguards the York College, CUNY brand.
- To develop marketing strategies to ensue brand awareness and messaging.
- To keep the community informed.
- To promote and celebrate students, staff, and faculty achievements campus-wide and externally.
- To promote the College's image and visibility.
- To use all tools at our disposal so that the Office of Marketing & Communications is able to support all stakeholders.
The Marketing and Communications Assessment Unit is part of the President's Office Division.