- Helping Hands Club 8th Annual Disability Awareness Celebration
- In honor of CUNY Disabilities Awareness Month, the York College Helping Hands Club is sponsoring their 8th Annual Disability Awareness Celebration
- What plasmas Student Development student
- When Apr 06, 2017 from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where Atrium
- Contact Name Lisa B. Maycock
- Contact Phone (718) 262-2329
- Add event to calendar iCal
The purpose of the celebration is to increase disability awareness through education.
“DiverseAbility” is the theme of this year’s celebration, which will include entertainment, guest speakers, and food. There will be a special musical performance by blind artists, “Los Ciego Del Barrio” There will also be a variety of informational tables to help our students, faculty, staff, and campus community become informed about disability-related resources that assist people with disabilities in reaching their full potential. Please let me know if you need additional information.