- Better Together a Virtual Peer Support Group
- A virtual peer support group for students affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- What Counseling Center Current Students
- When Jan 28, 2021 from 01:00 PM to 01:45 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- All dates Jan 28, 2021 from 01:00 PM to 01:45 PM Feb 04, 2021 from 01:00 PM to 01:45 PM Feb 11, 2021 from 01:00 PM to 01:45 PM Feb 18, 2021 from 01:00 PM to 01:45 PM Feb 25, 2021 from 01:00 PM to 01:45 PM Mar 04, 2021 from 01:00 PM to 01:45 PM There are 16 more occurrences.
- Where Online
- Contact Name Dr. Ericka Woods, Scott Smith
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Better Together is a support group that gives students an opportunity to share their experiences in adjusting to the new world in which they find themselves during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. The aim of the group is to support students in moving through this stressful process, which may include grief, the collapse of school into one’s personal life, adjustment to remote learning, isolation, family discord, and unemployment.
The co-facilitators of the group, Drs. Woods and Smith will be there to facilitate the discussion as well as to provide any information that may be helpful as each individual is still going through their own unique experience.