- Student Town Hall Meeting
- The purpose for the Town Halls is to get student feedback on areas of the college including Student Development, Academic and Educational Effectiveness.
- When May 02, 2017 from 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where Atrium
- Contact Name Mary Osborne
- Add event to calendar iCal
Two Town Hall meetings will be held on May 2, from 2:30 pm until 5 pm, and May 3, from noon until 2 pm in the Atrium of the Academic Core Building.
- On May 2 there will be a short report on efforts and changes in Customer Service and then a discussion involving Student Development issues.
- On May 3 there will be a discussion on Academics and Educational Effectiveness.
The feedback we get from students will be used to demonstrate compliance with accreditation standards. Every 10 years York College must do a self-examination based on criteria developed by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, the agency that controls which college and universities receive accreditation. Without accreditation York College students would not be eligible to receive federal money, including Financial Aid. So please join us and give us your feedback.
Please make plans to attend one or both Town Hall meetings. Your feedback is vital to the continued accreditation of York College.
Dr. Mary Osborne
Assistant Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness