People First, Coordinated Care Listening Forum
Jun 06, 2007
from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM
|Where||Performing Arts Center - Large Theater|
|Add event to calendar||vCal|
Please join these New York State Commissioners in a dialogue to discuss the needs and desires of individuals and their families and your ideas about ways to better serve New Yorkers.
Registration begins at 11:15 a.m.
- RICHARD F. DAINES, M.D.
Department of Health (DOH)
- KAREN CARPENTER-PALUMBO, CSW
Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS)
- DIANA JONES RITTER
Office of Mental Retardation and
Developmental Disabilities (OMRDD)
- MICHAEL F. HOGAN, Ph.D.
Office of Mental Health (OMH)
- Where have you experienced easy and effective access to services?
- What problems have you experienced in accessing services?
- Are these problems more difficult when you need to access services from more than one provider or system?
- What services have been most difficult to obtain?
- What does high quality mean to you?
- What services do you feel are of high quality and meet your needs?
- Where do you think quality could be improved when accessing services from more than one provider system
Theme 3:Interagency Collaboration and Coordination of Care
- Do you feel your services are generally well coordinated?
- Are there specific areas where care is well coordinated?
- Do you have suggestions to help us improve coordination across systems?