- Math/CS Club Talk
- Advanced Digital Architectures & Technologies to support Public Health Guidelines such as for the Covid-19 pandemic Speaker: Dr. John-Thones Amenyo
- What Math and Computer Science Current Students student featured
- When Oct 13, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where Zoom
- Contact Name Lidia Gonzalez
- Contact Phone 718-262-2535
- Attendees Dr. John-Thones Amenyo
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
All are welcomed! You do NOT need to be a math or CS major to attend.
The talk addresses the challenges of building the automation infrastructures, architectures, information systems, and platforms to support any of the above social initiatives. The digital technology concepts needed include cloud computing, IOT (internet of things), socio-cybernetic-physical systems, complex adaptive systems, software-enabled systems, AI, IA, algorithms, agent-based reactive systems, robots, drones, self-* autonomics, machine learning, distributed computing, rapid development and deployment, system thinking and computational thinking. All the projects are part of large-scale social computing.
York & Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87262409878?