- HR Club & Student Chapter of SHRM's Meeting
- The Human Resource Club’s goals are to create a deeper understanding of the Human Resource Profession, provide opportunities for professional development, networking and discussion of relevant Human Resource topics.
- What Current Students Student Development
- When Feb 11, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 01:45 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- Where AC-2C04
- Contact Name Phoebe Massimino
- Add event to calendar iCal
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest organization devoted to Human Resource Management. Representing more than 300,000 members in over 165 countries, the Society is the leading provider of resources to serve the needs of HR professionals and advance the professional practice of Human Resource Management. York College received its charter for a student chapter in 2014.
Please attend to learn about these clubs and our upcoming activities. Dr. Massimino, who is certified by the Emily Post Institute as a Business Etiquette Trainer, will also present a workshop on Business Etiquette.
Refreshments will be served, please RSVP if you plan to attend at firstname.lastname@example.org.