Accelerate, Complete, Engage (ACE) Information Session
ACE is a comprehensive program designed to help students complete their academic journey to the bachelor's degree within two years (transfer) or four years (freshmen).
Accelerate, Complete, and Engage (ACE) provides a range of financial, academic, and personal support, including intensive academic advisement and career counseling, as well as tuition, textbook, and transportation assistance. Currently, recruiting for the Spring 2022 term.
- New York State resident
- Continuing/returning student (19 or less credits and at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA)
- Transfer student (with an Associate degree, 75 or less credits, and at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA)
- Completed FAFSA and TAP application OR DREAM Act application
*Students cannot participate in ACE and SEEK.
As a York ACE student, you'll receive:
- A dedicated ACE Advisor to guide your progress from entry to graduation
- Enhanced career development and academic support services
- Early course registration
- A tuition-gap scholarship for any gap between tuition and your financial aid award (for students in receipt of financial aid)
- A Free Unlimited MetroCard
- Textbook assistance to reduce (or eliminate) the cost of the textbook
- Opportunities to qualify for a Winter/Summer Course Scholarship
Additional information can be found at the Accelerate, Complete, Engage (ACE) website