- Jenette Allen-McCombs, Ph.D., LMSW
- The Department of Social Work invites you to a 30 minute presentation by Dr. Allen-McCombs
- What Social Work employee student
- When May 18, 2018 from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where AC-3B04
- Contact Name Doria Thompson
- Contact Phone 718-262-2606
- Add event to calendar iCal
Dr. Allen-McCombs' areas of specialty are trauma-informed child welfare practice and alternatives to incarceration for adolescent felony offenders. Her research focuses on the implementation of organizational change within nonprofit child welfare agencies. Findings from her research were presented at a national social work conference.
Dr. Allen-McCombs has dedicated her career to assisting youth in crisis in a variety of settings from medical clinics to state and county district attorneys' offices. She has conducted several professional workshops that address issues facing at-risk youth.
Dr. Allen-McCombs received her doctorate from Stonybrook University.