- CLC Anatomy and Physiology Workshop: Bone Identification
- The Collaborative Learning Center is running a series of Anatomy and Physiology Workshops facilitated by Mikhail Ilyasov.
- What CLC Collaborative Learning Center student student featured
- When Oct 27, 2017 from 12:00 PM to 02:50 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where AC-2B01
- Add event to calendar iCal
Having a hard time distinguishing between the ulna and radius? Confused about carpals? Come work on bone identification at the CLC Anatomy and Physiology Workshop. It's free and open to all York College students, so please join us!