- A Post-Election Speak-Out: Sharing and Caring in the Era of President Trump
- This speak-out will focus on how individuals are dealing with the recent election results and will allow individuals to share their concerns as well as address ways in which people can get engaged and involved in the democratic process.
- What Student Development Student Government Student Activities History and Philosophy Counseling Center Development and Alumni Affairs plasmas plasma
- When Dec 06, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM (GMT+0 / UTC0)
- Where Atrium
- Contact Name Vincent Banrey
- Attendees All members of the College Community are invited to attend
- Add event to calendar iCal
Dr. Ron Daniels, Distinguished Lecturer, Behavioral Sciences
- Dr. George White, Chairperson of Dept. of History and Philosophy
- Dr. Scott Smith, Psychological Counselor – Counseling Department
- Ms. Midori Hills, Esq. Staff Attorney – CUNY Citizenship Now!
- Mr. Robert W. Fernandez, 2013 York College Alumnus & Yale MB&B; Doctoral Student
- Ms. Rachelle Antoine, SGA President
Sponsored by the Division of Student Development