- Bootcamp Aerobics - July 25th
It's official 'Bootcamp Aerobics' is coming to York College! Initial dates are Mondays July 11th, 18th, & 25th from 6pm to 7pm as an introduction. College interest will determine if the program continues.
- Breaking the Silence
Domestic Violence speakers: Forest Dale Inc., Fathering Initiative, Pamela Davis of Queens Comprehensive Perinatal Council, Vera Stokes of Community Network & much more
- Building Walls, Tearing down Tents: Applied Research in Haiti's IDP camps
Five York College students joined Prof. Schuller in Haiti to conduct research on Haiti's Internally Displaced People (IDP) camps: Sabine Bernard, Sandy Nelzy, Adlin Noel, Stephanie Seme, and Tracey Ulcena.
- But I Thought I Had Enough Time!
In this workshop, you will be given the opportunity to assess where your time goes and make some decisions about changes you would like to make to use your time more effectively.
- Campus Chit Chat - Sprit Week
An informal discussion on campus-related topics!!!
- Can Youth and Students Elect the Next President?
A Town Hall Meeting on the 2016 Election
- Careers in Aging: Health-Service Professionals
Look at Aging in New York City
- Carnival Wacky Olympics
Welcome Carnival Wacky Olympics
- Carnival/ Wacky Olympics
Carnival/ Wacky Olympics
- Celebrate Constitution Day!
Dear Students, Faculty, Staff and Friends of York College, please come to 4D01 on Tuesday, September 17th from 12-2 PM and help York celebrate Constitution Day!