- Economic Forum with Rick Wolff
The Social Sciences Department, Social Work Club and African-American Resource Center will hold a forum on the state of American Economy with the keynote speaker, Dr. Richard D. Wolff, Professor of Economics Emeritus, University of Massachusetts, Amherst. His latest book: "Capitalism Hits the Fan: The Global Economic Meltdown and What to Do About It". Panelists at this event will include York faculty from several departments.
- Geology Club & Dept. of Earth and Physical Sciences Sponsored Guest Lecture
Dissolved Fluxes of the Taiwan Orogen: Submarine Groundwater Discharge
Join us for planting!
- Natural Science Seminar Series: The Neural Basis of Recovery from Visual Neglect
Research talk by Dr. R. Jarrett Rushmore from Boston University.
- Natural Science Seminars
York College series: Topic: Internet of things: Communication and privacy challenges.
- Natural Sciences Pre-Grad School Mixer
The Departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth and Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer for students considering applying for graduate school or pursuing a career in research. Faculty will be present to discuss their research programs.
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Beyond Anatomical Imaging: MRI Application to Trabecular Bone and Tumor
Research talk by Dr. HyungJoon Cho from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Walking in the Proteomic Footprints of Viral Infection
Research talk by Dr. Ileana Cristea from Princeton University
- NSSS: Alicia Reid - Chemistry for PET Imaging
The Natural Science Seminar Series at York College presents Alicia Reid, Department of Physical, Environmental and Computer Sciences, Medgar Evers College
Chemistry for PET Imaging
- NSSS: CdTe nanostructures for solar cell application by Justyna Widera
Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) provides an opportunity to foster the engagement of faculty, students and staff in the scientific enterprise and to cultivate an environment of intellectual discourse and growth by promoting interaction between scientists at every level.
Presented by the Departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth and Physical Sciences.