- Self Esteem: How to Feel Good from the Inside Out
Boost your self-confidence, become assertive, and improve your self-image.
- The Physician Assistant Program Open House
The PA Program Open House is a questions and answers session for anyone wanting information about the program.
- The Physician Assistant Master's Program Open House
Get an overview of our program's admission procedures and prerequisite requirements by attending one of our monthly information sessions.
- Physician Assistant Program Open House
The PA Program's Open House is a questions and answers informational session. Anyone interested in attending the Open House must RSVP via email only.
- How Does the World See the US Presidential Elections?
Journalists from some of the world’s leading media outlets come to York to discuss how the US Presidential Elections look to the rest of the world.
- Physician Assistant Masters Program Open House
The PA Program Open House is a questions and answers session where you can get detailied information about the new masters program.
- Sleep 101: What You Need to Nod
Discover the healthy habits that lead to a deeper sleep for a more effective you!
- Town Hall: Race and Rage in America, Bridging the Community/Community Divide
We are extending an invitation to all faculty, staff and students to attend the “Race and Rage in America” Town Hall meeting.
- 11th Annual Men's Conference
The Power of Words: Hip-Hop as a reflection of culture
- Relationships: Making Them Work for You
Explore what makes a healthy relationship and what it takes to have what you deserve.