- Women's Volleyball vs. Baruch College
York Women's Volleyball hosts Baruch College at 7:00 p.m. in the York College Gymnasium
- 41st & Central - The Untold Story of the L.A. Panthers
The York College Male Initiative Program sponsors the first in a two part film series, "41st & Central."
- What to Say & How to Say It: The Art of Communication
Learn how to express yourself so that you can be heard.
- Why Wait, Don’t Procrastinate
Now is the time to put an end to your procrastination! Learn ways to stop putting things off for tomorrow and start doing things today.
- Self Esteem: How to Feel Good from the Inside Out
Boost your self-confidence, become assertive, and improve your self-image.
- The 7 Study Habits of A+ Students
Learn the key principles of effective studying. What does it take to do well in your class?
- York College Common Reading Program
York College Common Reading Program
- Live Webinar Series - Personal Branding and Creating your Perfect Pitch
This webinar will highlight the importance of virtual and in-person personal branding.
MembersTokunbo A. Adeshina
- Head to Toe Health Fair
Division of Student Development York College Health Services Center Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority, Incorporated Epsilon Pi Omega Chapter Kiwanis Club of St. Albans Present the Head to Toe Health Fair
- Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Linda Gerena
Dr. Linda Gerena Associate Professor Dept. of Teacher Education School of Health & Behavioral Sciences
Provost Lecture Series